Dencia Reveals She’s Not At War With Tonto Dikeh

What do you get when the two most controversial female celebrities in the continent clash?
In a recent interview with Punch, Dencia has revealed that she has no issue with Tonto Dikeh, and doesn’t know where the rumors came from.
Dencia said: –
“I don’t have issues with Tonto Dikeh, I just don’t like it when someone feels because she is bigger than another person, she can trample down on them. Pearl is my protégé and my sister and I felt that she was being cheated, so I spoke on her behalf. I hate it when someone who feels she is big in the society cheats another person who seems smaller in class.”
on source of her wealth, Dencia said: –

“I made most of my money from the sale of my beauty cream, Whitenicious. I make a lot of money from that and it has been able to sustain me. I don’t do drugs even though I have friends who indulge in it. I neither drink nor smoke too”


Post a Comment

0 Comments